When planning a trip, you don’t want to think about things that can go wrong.
But it is good to know where you can find help when you get in trouble or become ill. Therefore here’s a list of important contacts in Amsterdam:
- Emergencies: 112 (police, ambulance, fire fighters)
- Police: +31 (0)900-8844 (for non emergencies)
- Amsterdam Tourist Assistance Service: + 31 (0)20 625 32 46 (help after a criminal offense)
- Tourist Medical Service Amsterdam (for non-emergencies) +31 (0)5923355
- Locate your specific embassy or consulate: www.embassyworld.com